Baps, Barms, Teacakes or Rolls?

Well we have always been debating what to call our buns in the North. We have lots of different names, and every town seems to have a different name for their version. Here in Manchester the most popular name is an Oven Bottom muffin. Anyway we have just had our morning goods or bakery products photographed last week and I wanted to share them with you as it is a vast choice of what we do.

Please comment on what you call them for your “neck of the woods”

White Midi barms or barmcakes

One thought on “Baps, Barms, Teacakes or Rolls?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s